Our unlocking procedure is safe, easy to use and 100% guaranteed to unlock your smartphone. To unlock your T-Mobile Unlock App smartphone with our easy and safe method, follow these steps:
- Find your phone's 15 digit IMEI number by dialing this pattern:
- Visit our T-Mobile Unlock App unlock page by clicking here
- Input the IMEI number in the correct field, plus any additional parameters.
- Click the Add to Cart button. You can checkout immediately or shop for more unlock services.
- After payment we will process your IMEI and e-mail you the unlock code or result.
- To input the unlock code on your T-Mobile Unlock App smartphone follow the unlocking instructions below.
- An Android device that supports the Mobile Device Unlock app.
- An active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi that has strong signal.
Only supported devices may download the app or have it pre-installed Supported devices may download the app from: Device Unlock - Android Apps on Google Play.
How to complete device unlock after we process your order.
If successful, restart the device to apply the settings.
- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock.
- Tap Continue.
Choose the desired device unlock type:
- Note: If you do not restart the device, you will have a persistent alert in the notification tray.
- Check that you have an active data connection.
Note: For temporary unlocks, you must be connected to the T-Mobile network. The unlock will not work over Wi-Fi.
- Check that the requirements are met for:
- The device must not be reported lost or stolen, blocked, or restricted to T-Mobile
- The device must use the Device Unlock Application [Does not prompt for code with different sim]
- Your account must be in good standing and not be suspended or cancelled
- Clear the application cache. See > How tos > Apps > Clear & uninstall app.
- Check that the device memory is properly managed.
- Restart the device and try again.
If you receive an error, review the following table for troubleshooting:
||Information / Troubleshooting
|Device not recognized by your service provider. Please call customer care.
- Rooting your device will disable the unlock application
- Download the latest T-Mobile software to continue
Data corrupted during transfer. Please try again.
Error during data transfer. Please try again.
- Ensure the device has stable mobile signal
- Restart the device and try again
|Server not responding. Please try again later.
- No response is received from the server
- Try using an alternate internet connection
|Failure in processing the request. Please reboot device and try again.
|No internet connection available. Please try again when internet connection is available.
- No internet connection is available:
- Device is not connected to 3G/4G LTE
- A non T-Mobile SIM card is being used on a device that is locked to T-Mobile
|Unable to connect to the server at this time. Please try back again later.
- Update the app using the Play Store
- Attempt the unlock using the mobile network.
|Unlock Failed: This mobile wireless device is not eligible for unlock. For Device Unlock eligibility details, please go online or contact Customer Care.
|Unlock Failed : System maintenance error, try again later.
- System Maintenance is currently underway
- Wait and try again later
|Failure in applying the unlock settings. Please try again.
- The device must be connected to the mobile network (including domestic and international roaming)
- Disconnect from Wi-Fi and try again.